PROVIDE CONTENT RESPONSIVE DOCUMENTS, FORMS, AND USER EXPERIENCES
INDUSTRY USE CASES
Account open • Onboarding • Enrollment • Loan applications • Credit card applications • Investment reviews • Patient consent and discharge • Realtime marketing brochures • Claims • Quotes • Correspondence • Newsletters • Proposals
Progressively automate and deliver a digital experience at your own pace
- Transition existing client content into new user experiences
- Replace manual processes with error-free automation
- Allow for collaboration in creating the user experience
Use modern software architecture that leverages APIs and microservices
- Low-code, drag and drop platform
- Fully enabled DevOps environment to rapidly move from concept to MVP to production
- Modernize existing systems with document APIs and services
Easily maintain compliance as you move to digital experiences
- Quickly implement compliance-related content changes
- Honor record keeping requirements with PDF generation and integration
- Seamlessly add data into standardized PDF forms
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can we enable partners to customize marketing content within defined limits?
airSpring applications and documents can be built to honor roles and user permissions at a granular level. Marketing brochures built with airSpring, for example, may have approved marketing and legal content that cannot be changed, but also allow for premium partners to modify certain text or replace images.
Optionally, any changed brochure can be saved to a repository or sent to an approver as a PDF to support custom processes as well.
How can legacy PDF forms be integrated with our digital user experiences?
Existing fillable PDF forms can be pre-filled with known customer data by an airSpring microservice called from your web or mobile application. The customer data is simply passed on the call to the microservice in an industry standard format called JSON.
Likewise, data can be extracted from a fillable PDF form by calling an airSpring microservice. The extracted data can then be sent to other applications or stored in a database or file as needed.
Lastly, airSpring enables you to design custom PDF fillable forms and use them as any other PDF form.
How can business users collaborate more closely with IT using airSpring?
The airSpring platform provides a comprehensive design environment to layout documents and user experiences. Your own pre-defined components, existing stylesheets, images, fonts and various assets can be leveraged within an airSpring application or document experience. The approach facilitates brand adherence and enables business users to author content for appropriate customer and employee communications and experiences.
What are some good Use Case examples for dynamic documents?
Anytime you have a need for documents to be produced as part of a User Experience, such as:
- Realtime reports
- Completed forms whether fillable PDF or HTML
- Welcome kits for new clients, partners or employees
- Client correspondence
- Compliance documents
- Brochures, Proposals, Agreements
What are some good Use Case examples for interactive user experiences?
Appropriate Use Cases for airSpring would include:
- Onboarding via mobile responsive webforms
- Interactive reports and charts
- Editable documents (with sections controlled by permissions)
- Customizable brochures
- Configurable proposals