WYSIWYG PLATFORM FOR CUSTOMER-FACING APPLICATIONS, FORMS, AND PERSONALIZED DOCUMENTS
A QUICK INTRODUCTION
Low-code that let’s you visually design documents and experiences as services
- Control layout for forms and documents
- Read/Write files and databases
- Call Web Services
- Create PDF with immediate view or to specific location
- Send notifications
- Attach PDF to email
- Custom functions
- Capture data on Microservice usage
THREE WAYS TO EXPLORE OUR KEY CAPABILITIES.
TAKE YOUR PICK.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What tasks do you save by using airSpring?
If a developer was going to implement a web service (without airSpring) to generate a PDF report and email it to someone, these are some of the required steps.
Acquire appropriate services:
- Email SMTP server and service
- Host a database server
- Service to generate PDF from HTML
- Software to author PDFs (if you don’t generate PDFs from HTML)
- Web app server hosting
Build the following:
- Application that provides some UI to collect user data
- ORM implementation for connecting to multiple data sources
- Integrate email send library
- Integrate charting library to display charts and graphs
- Implement authentication
How can I connect to web service end points built in airSpring Software?
All web service end points are available through a RESTful interface. You can pass data using GET, PUT or POST requests and receive data back in JSON format.
What are some good Use Case examples for dynamic documents?
Anytime you have a need for documents to be produced as part of a User Experience, such as:
- Realtime reports
- Completed forms whether fillable PDF or HTML
- Welcome Kits for new clients, partners and employees
- Client correspondence
- Compliance documents
- Brochures, Proposals, Agreements
What are some good Use Case examples for interactive applications?
Appropriate Use Cases for using airSpring would include:
- Onboarding via mobile responsive webforms
- Interactive reports and charts
- Editable documents (sections controlled by permissions)
- Customizable brochures
- Configurable proposals
What built-in services does airSpring provide?
- Create PDF and return it to the caller or send it to a file folder
- Send email
- Send email with PDF attachments (even those dynamically created)
- Read and write data from SQL, XML or JSON
- Automatically fill a fillable PDF form
- Call web services
- Bundle PDF documents together
- Automatically set fields in an HTML view
What can I design in a dynamic document?
Documents can be multipage and include variable text, images, colors, charts, graphs, lines, boxes and tables. Data passed when calling the web service end point can be used to dynamically alter the document by including the data in text, conditionally hide/show content, setting chart properties including series data, and driving various actions like email or PDF creation.
Do you integrate or support pulling data from or sending data to (X) service?
If (X) service supports GET or POST requests and returns data in either JSON or XML then we can pull data from them.
If (X) service supports POST requests (even with BasicAuthentication) we can send data to them.
What are the advantages of using airSpring to handle my data vs having my client apps handle the data directly?
airSpring can be used to marshal all data connections through its data source server. Therefore, your client does not need to establish a direct connection to your web services or database servers.
With airSpring you can aggregate data from multiple input sources into a concise package that can then be used by your application. Similarly, data from an application can be validated and written directly to a variety of destinations.